Heading into their 2015 regular season opener, no team looked quite as dysfunctional on NFL lines as the Washington Redskins did over the course of the four-game preseason. Just prior to their third preseason game, the Skins went from saying that former franchise star Robert Griffin III was their unequivocal starter for 2015 to naming him as their third-string quarterback although the aptly-named RG3 never took a snap from the time he suffered a concussion in Week 2 of the scrimmage season until his demotion.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.