- NFC West (pending how the 49ers and the Rams end up doing).
- AFC North (will send three teams to the playoffs, and don’t count out the Browns either)
- NFC North (the Packers will dominate again, but the Vikings and Lions are also going to have a lot to say)
- AFC East (the Patriots are still the favorites, but every game in the division will be tough for them)
- NFC East (each team is just one injury away from disaster, but Washington won’t compete)
- AFC West (Raiders are still too easy, and the Broncos are fragile)
- NFC South (the Saints and Panthers will play better than people think, but Atlanta and Tampa are still a mess
- AFC South (the Colts should easily go 6-0 in division games)
Weeks before the official kick off of the NFL betting season, the NFC West and AFC North remain in the eyes of many as the toughest divisions in the pro football league. If you find yourself coaching the St. Louis Rams, you probably wish you were in the NFC South than the West, as your path to a division title would probably be a lot easier.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.