Number of players missing from Patriots practice today: 0 Number of players in shorts w/ an 11 degree windchill: 1 pic.twitter.com/I7LbiTxTIA — New England Patriots (@Patriots) January 7, 2015There is a reason why the New England Patriots are the prohibitive favorites to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl XLIX, as they have been nothing short of dominant throughout the regular season. Sure, there were a couple of slips along the way, but that is to be expected over the course of a 16-game schedule. Both of these teams are pretty similar in regards the defensive numbers they put up, but that weak secondary of the Ravens is what sets them apart. If Brady can get the ball out quickly, things could get ugly pretty fast.
The Wild Card weekend is in the books, which means it’s now time to head into the Divisional playoffs and dissect each and every game and take a look at their respective NFL betting lines. The four teams that survived the wild card now have the prospect of going on the road to face on of the top two seeded teams. It can be argued that New England is one of the toughest places to visit at any time in the season, but especially so in the postseason. NFL Second Round Playoffs Saturday, January 10, 4:35 PM Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts TV: NBC | WHDH Channel 7 Radio: 98.5 FM The Sports Hub Most people are already writing off the Baltimore Ravens for that very reason, but they actually have a little bit of recent history to draw on for inspiration. When the Ravens won Super Bowl XLVII, the Gillette Stadium was one of their stops along the way. They won that one 28-13, and have actually won 2 of their last 3 visits to New England. If they are to have any success this weekend, they are going to have to find a way to get to Tom Brady. If they cannot pull that off, there is a better than average chance that their less than stellar secondary will get picked apart.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition