During the Wild Card Weekend, the favored teams performed interestingly in online sportsbook NFL lines. Three of the four favored teams—the Chiefs, Steelers and Seahawks–won their games for a 3-1 SU record, with the Redskins (who were coincidentally the only team favored to win at home) failing to win their encounter as a favorite. In the ATS lines, the Chiefs (who won 30-0 on the road against the hapless Houston Texans) were the only favored team that managed to cover the spread. Washington, as you all know, suffered a humiliating 17-point loss to the Packers, giving the points to Green Bay. Pittsburgh and Seattle nearly suffered upsets, but luckily survived the onslaughts, courtesy of drama in the last possessions of their respective games. Still, the Steelers and Seahawks couldn’t manage to cover their spreads, leaving the favorites with a 1-3 ATS record from the weekend. After that wild weekend, what can bettors expect from the favorites in the teams favored to win in the Divisional Round this weekend? Read on as we take a look at this week’s favorites and what our handicappers expect of them in the NFL odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.