During the Wild Card Weekend, the favored teams performed interestingly in online sportsbook NFL lines. Three of the four favored teams—the Chiefs, Steelers and Seahawks–won their games for a 3-1 SU record, with the Redskins (who were coincidentally the only team favored to win at home) failing to win their encounter as a favorite. In the ATS lines, the Chiefs (who won 30-0 on the road against the hapless Houston Texans) were the only favored team that managed to cover the spread. Washington, as you all know, suffered a humiliating 17-point loss to the Packers, giving the points to Green Bay. Pittsburgh and Seattle nearly suffered upsets, but luckily survived the onslaughts, courtesy of drama in the last possessions of their respective games. Still, the Steelers and Seahawks couldn’t manage to cover their spreads, leaving the favorites with a 1-3 ATS record from the weekend.After that wild weekend, what can bettors expect from the favorites in the teams favored to win in the Divisional Round this weekend? Read on as we take a look at this week’s favorites and what our handicappers expect of them in the NFL odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?