This division has a legitimate contender, a possible contender and two teams still working their way back from the depths of the league. The Jaguars and Titans are still working new players into the mix, both working with very young quarterbacks while trying to assemble defenses that will put a scare into opposing teams. The Colts are likely to resume their NFL betting domination of this division, although the Houston Texans may yet have something to say about this. They have a gifted running back and a stout defense, and it is really only that giant question mark in the starting quarterback position that keeps me from being even more optimistic about their chances.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.