When one NFL season ends, another one begins. The only variant is whether you still have your old job, or you’ve to a new place, or you are alternatively sitting in the cold after losing your job and you are looking for a new place to call home. Such is life as an NFL coach! And like every season, the 2015 offseason has not been any different, with some coaches losing their jobs and others being lucky by landing new gigs. In total, 7 teams in the league (Falcons, Broncos, Raiders, 49ers, Bears, Bills and Jets) have new coaches, and we already offered our early predictions of what to expect from them. But is there any guarantee that the new head coaches will improve their teams and positively influence their NFL odds in the upcoming season?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.