As the dust settles on the already completed NFL combine, the focus now turns to the Pro Days in readiness for the actual NFL Draft. Essentially, in the course of the month, scouts from all over the nation will be constantly moving from one place to another as they watch the draft prospects run relentless drills and work outs in the name of pro days. For many students in the 2015 NFL draft class, the pro days will help improve their draft stock. However, for a select few of them, especially those who record flagrant negative performances, their stocks could change for the worse. Either way, it is going to be a lengthy saga and we’ll keep you updated of the circuit, but for now, here is our 2015 NFL first round mock draft and how the picks may influence the NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.