As the 2015 NFL Draft window continues to close in quickly, there seems to be no shortage of rumors and fact-founded talks about possible deals for various players and teams. There is still no consensus about who between Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota will go as the top draft pick, though that could change between now and April 30th. Unarguably, the 2015 draft class is deeply talented, so a huge impact can be expected in the 2015-2016 NFL lines once the drafting process is completed. Of the prospected drafts, here are the top moves we anticipate to have the biggest impact on next season’s NFL lines:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.