Well, here we are, June 2015… The draft is in the books, and just like every year, there is a lot of optimism and hope from sportsbetting fans that the drafted players, especially those selected in the first round, will become instant hits. Unfortunately, even when you are a first round pick, there is simply no guarantee that you will become a success in the NFL, as factors like injuries, playing time, mastery of the NFL rulebooks, coaching systems and a whole bunch of other reasons can affect a player’s performance. The recent years have consistently provided countless examples of great successes and devastating failures in equal measure, and if that trend is to stay true, then the 2015 draft will provide booms and busts, which we will get to talk about in the future. But for now, how about taking a look at the worst NFL first-round draft picks from the recent years that still have a lot to prove in the league? Yep, sounds just like the right thing to discuss now…
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.