The Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1) are 9.5-point favorites when they host the Dallas Cowboys (2-5) in an NFC East matchup on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. The point total is set at 43.0 for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia’s games have hit the over in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- Philadelphia is just 2-5 against the spread.
- The Eagles have averaged 11.4 fewer points per game this season (23.3) than the Cowboys have allowed (34.7).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Philadelphia is 1-2 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 1-2 overall and 0-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 34.7 points.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas’ games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Dallas has a losing 0-7 record against the spread.
- The Eagles defense has allowed 28 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 25.1 the Cowboys have scored.
- Dallas is 2-2 overall and 0-4 against the spread when they score at least 25.1 points this season.
- Philadelphia is 2-1-1 overall and 1-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28 points.
|Cowboys (+9.5)||Over (43)||Eagles 32 Cowboys 23|
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 8.3 more points than the over/under of 43.0 in this matchup.
- Cowboys games this season have averaged an over/under of 59.9 points, 16.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to put up more than 43.0 points in 100% of their outings this year (seven of seven opportunities).
- Dallas has played in five games this year (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 43.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (48.4) than this game’s total of 43.0 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 62.7 points per game, 19.7 more than the over/under in this game.
Eagles vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 4-1 advantage over Philadelphia in the last five matchups between these two teams. The Eagles and Cowboys are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games. Dallas outscored Philadelphia 108-70 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/22/2019||Cowboys||Eagles||-2.5||46.5||-136||+120||431-311 PHI||17-9 PHI|
|10/20/2019||Cowboys||Cowboys||-3||50||-165||+143||402-283 DAL||37-10 DAL|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Cowboys||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||576-256 DAL||29-23 DAL|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||421-410 PHI||27-20 DAL|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||301-219 DAL||6-0 DAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 13.0 points more than the 43.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Philadelphia. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 6.0 points greater than the 43.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Dallas has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Dallas. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson: Out (Ankle), OT Jason Peters: Questionable (Foot), G Brandon Brooks: Out (Torn Left Achilles), DT Malik Jackson: Questionable (Quadriceps), WR Alshon Jeffery: Questionable (Calf), TE Zach Ertz: Out (Ankle), OT Lane Johnson: Questionable (Ankle), G Isaac Seumalo: Out (Knee), DT Hassan Ridgeway: Out (Biceps), TE Josh Perkins: Out (Upper Body), SS Rudy Ford: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Dallas Goedert: Questionable (Ankle), CB Craig James: Questionable (Hamstring), ILB T.J. Edwards: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Miles Sanders: Questionable (Knee), OT Andre Dillard: Out (Biceps), WR Jalen Reagor: Questionable (Thumb), OT Jack Driscoll: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Nathan Gerry: Questionable (Ankle), DE Genard Avery: Questionable (Elbow), DE Vinny Curry: Questionable (Illness), CB Cre’Von LeBlanc: Questionable (Quadriceps)
Cowboys: OLB Sean Lee: Questionable (Pelvis), QB Andy Dalton: Questionable (Concussion), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), C Joe Looney: Questionable (Knee), G Zack Martin: Questionable (Concussion), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), CB Rashard Robinson: Questionable (Undisclosed), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), CB Chidobe Awuzie: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), OT Brandon Knight: Out (Knee), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- Philadelphia vs Dallas | Betting Analysis Week 3 NFL
- NFL Week 3 Opening Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Seahawks vs Vikings Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Betting Analysis
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Los Angeles Rams Betting Analysis – Week 3