Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia Eagles will look to lock the the NFC East division title when they hit the road to take on the New York Giants in their huge, Week 17 NFC East divisional battle on Sunday. With the Birds one win away from clinching a postseason berth and New York looking to pull off the huge upset, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL Odds in this intriguing affair.
Eagles vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- When: Sunday, December 29, 2019 at at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: FOX
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 17 Odds: Philadelphia -4.5 (Total 45.5)
Why Bet On Philadelphia?Despite being on the road in this matchup, there are a bunch of good reasons to back Philadelphia in Week 17. The Eagles have won three straight, including a convincing 17-9 win over Dallas last weekend that put them in position to claim the NFC East title by getting a win in this matchup.
Philadelphia beat New York 23-17 in overtime in Week 14 and the Birds have covered the spread in two straight. The Eagles are the statistically better team on both sides of the ball and particularly on defense where the G-Men rank an uninspiring 29th in points allowed (27.8 ppg).
- Points per Game: 23.40
- Passing Yards: 236.93
- Rushing Yards: 121.20
- Yards per Play: 5.21
- Points per Game: 22.47
- Passing Yards: 240.00
- Rushing Yards: 88.00
- Yards per Play: 5.49
Why Bet On the NY Giants?The Giants might be underdogs in their regular season finale, but there are a handful of good reasons to back the Giants in this contest. First, New York has won two straight while putting 36 points or more on the board in each contest.
Then, there’s the fact that the G-Men nearly upset Philadelphia before falling to the Eagles in overtime three weeks ago. Last, but not least, New York has gone an impressive 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Points per Game: 21.60
- Passing Yards: 230.40
- Rushing Yards: 104.20
- Yards per Play: 5.34
- Points per Game: 27.80
- Passing Yards: 263.07
- Rushing Yards: 112.73
- Yards per Play: 5.70
Eagles vs Giants NFL Week 17 Betting Trends
- Giants are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games this season
- Giants are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games played in December
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Giants’ last 7 games against an opponent in the NFC East division
- Eagles are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the NFC East division
- Eagles are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 17
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games on the road
Expert Analysis & Score Prediction for Eagles vs GiantsWhile I’m not expecting New York to simply roll over against Philadelphia in this regular season finale, I’m going to urge NFL bettors everywhere to back the Eagles in this matchup despite the fact that they’ve gone a discouraging1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings against the G-Men.
The Eagles are a bankroll-boosting 9-3 ATS in their last 12 road dates against New York while the road team in this NFC East rivalry has gone 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings. Forget the key trends surrounding this matchup, Philly has everything to play for and that’s why the Birds will soar to the win and ATS cover in this affair!
Score: Philadelphia Eagles 28 – NY Giants 17
More Week 17 NFL Betting News
- NFL Week 17 Must Bet Games – 2018 Season
- Can Chargers Back the NFL Odds Against Raiders in Regular Season Finale?
- Arizona at Seattle Week 17 Game Preview & NFL Betting Pick
- Chiefs Fly to Denver as Underdogs at the NFL Betting Lines for Week 17
- Week 17 NFL Betting Odds & Expert Pick: Jacksonville at Tennessee
- 49ers are Slight NFL Betting Favorites Against Rams in Week 17
- Saints vs. Buccaneers Week 17 Game Info, NFL Lines & Prediction
- How to Bet Dallas at Philadelphia NFL Week 17 Odds & Pick
- Expert Week 17 NFL Betting Analysis: Browns vs. Steelers
- Redskins are Slight NFL Betting Favorites in Week 17 vs. Giants
- Week 17 Preview: NY Jets at New England NFL Betting Lines & Preview
- Bears at Vikings Week 17 NFL Betting Odds & Expert Pick
- Week 17 NFL Lines & Prediction for Houston at Indianapolis
- Can the Lions Cover the NFL Spread Against Packers in Week 17?
Even More Eagles vs Giants Archived Betting Articles
- Giants vs. Eagles: November 15, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Giants 21 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 7 Thursday Night Football Score
- Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs. Giants Line and Betting Trends October 22, 2020
- NFL 2020 Week 7 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- Giants At Eagles: Philly Down Miles Sanders & Zach Ertz Thursday | 2020 NFL Expert Analysis
- NFC East News & Odds: Will Division Champion Have Winning Record?
- NFL NFC East Divisional Odds After Draft
- NFL Draft Order & Rounds For 2020
- NFC East Mock Draft For 2020 Draft
- NFL Betting: NFC East Free Agency Thoughts AFter Week 1
- Eagles 34 vs Giants 17 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Eagles vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 17 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Giants 17 vs Eagles 23 Result NFL Week 14 Score | Monday Night Football
- Giants vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick for Monday Night