Sure, New England Patriots future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady may be facing a four-game suspension (again) for his alleged role in the now infamous Deflategate scandal, but will that silver lining for New England’s AFC East division rivals mean that someone will break the Patriots’ incredible run of seven straight division titles? It could, but I’m going to say…no…it’s not happening. Now, let’s find out what lies ahead for each AFC East franchise, starting with why I believe the Patriots are a lock to retain their longstanding title as AFC East division champs. With that said, let’s get started. Find the latest NFL odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.