The Denver Broncos may have won the AFC West division title last season en route to their first Super Bowl title since legendary quarterback John Elway retired following the 1999 season, but by taking giving a look at the odds to win Super Bowl, you will figure out that the defending champs are certainly no lock to repeat as division champs for several reasons. The Broncos will have some legitimate company in the race for first place in the AFC West and could very be overtaken by at least one rival, if not two. Now, let’s take a look at how I expect the AC West division to pan out in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.