With the Washington Redskins winning nine games last season to bag the NFC East division title in 2015, the NFC East was as mediocre as any division in the NFL a year ago. Now, as they get set for the upcoming 2016 season, all four NFC East residents appear to have an equal opportunity to win the NFC East in 2016. Now, let’s find out which Super Bowl odds hopeful will bring home the bacon and win the NFC East in 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.