The Carolina Panthers may have come up short in their quest to win Super Bowl 50 this past February, but Cam Newton and company look like an absolute NFL betting odds lock selection against their 2016 regular season win total odds. Not only that, but the Super Bowl hopeful New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons are also facing what I believe are very manageable (and identical) 2016 regular season win total odds. Now, let’s find out if the Panthers, Saints and Falcons will all play over or under their respective 2016 win total odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.