Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
It’s early, but … pic.twitter.com/qAWw6LSLm5— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) 5 de febrero de 2018
- Date: February 3, 2019
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
- Network: CBS
New England Patriots +350The only thing that could reshape New England’s status as prohibitive favorites to win next season’s Super Bowl would be the retirement of Tom Brady and that’s not gonna’ happen people!
Green Bay Packers +800I believe Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the game today, but the fact of the matter is that the Packers need to fix their defense and offensive line in a hurry while adding a play-making running back – and oh, a backup quarterback. I swear I can’t watch Brett Hundley, like, ever again! Why Green Bay is a +800 pick is beyond me, but not even Rodgers can carry this team, as currently composed, to win Super Bowl 53. Seattle defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson and Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah would certainly look good in a Packers uniform as would any top-notch defensive back.
Houston Texans +1850Oh, so now oddsmakers want to back the Texans because they’ve got a flat-out star in quarterback Deshaun Watson when I said it all along huh? Houston needs a couple of offensive linemen – and a couple of defensive players and a capable backup for Watson because no one should be forced to watch Tom Savage anymore. While I love Watson, I’m thinking the Texans are a bit overvalued at +1850.
Dallas Cowboys +2000The first, thing the Boys need to do is get a ‘real’ GM and a head coach that isn’t a yes man. Until then, they’re not getting past their NFC counterparts, making them a wasted pick at +2000. Duh! The Boys should probably go after Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler and maybe Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson.
San Francisco 49ers +2000The Niners need to sign Jimmy G to a long-term deal and add some skill position players like wide receiver Jarvis Landry to go along with their new franchise quarterback while picking up some more quality defensive players. I’m thinking tight end Jimmy Graham (Seattle Seahawks) would look good in a Niners uniform.
Oakland Raiders +2100Jon Gruden was given $100 million to put the Raiders back on top, and that could happen if he gets Khalil Mack some damned help on the defensive side of the ball! Rams free agent safety Lamarcus Joyner or Frisco safety Eric Reid would be a nice start.
Denver Broncos +4000Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller is calling for the Broncos to add quarterback Kirk Cousins to replace their awful trio of Brock Osweiler, Trevor Siemian and crybaby Paxton Lynch, but maybe he’s forgotten that he and his defensive teammates gave up 51 points to Philly, 41 against New England and 35 against the awful Dolphins.
Baltimore Ravens +5000Baltimore’s defense is very good, so if they can add to their offensive skill position group, they could be offering a ton of value as a +500 long shot to win Super Bowl 53. I’m thinking they need to be looking for the next Alvin Kamara or Kareem Hunt, both, incredible third round picks.
Tennessee Titans +5000The Titans are also offering some stunning value at +5000 for a team that made the playoffs this past season. If Tennessee can open up their offense some more to play to Marcus Mariota’s strengths (duh) and add at least one play-making running back and wide receiver, they could also make a big leap next season.
Detroit Lions +5000Go hard on defense in the draft after hiring New England defensive coordinator Matt Patricia and get some offensive linemen that can actually block someone!
Miami Dolphins +7000Let’s say the Fins get rid of Jay Cutler – and weak-armed middling signal-caller Ryan Tannehill and actually find their first competent quarterback since Dan Marino hung up his cleats. The Fins could contend. However, the likelihood of that happening is like lightning striking the same person…like, three times in the same week!
Buffalo Bills +10000If the Bills sign Tyrod Taylor to a long-term deal (not gonna’ happen) and keep Nathan Peterman away from an NFL field (again, not gonna’ happen) they could really build on the 2017 campaign that saw them snap a 17-year playoff drought. Somehow, I suspect they’ll blow it.
Last 10 Champions
- 2018: Philadelphia Eagles
- 2017: New England Patriots
- 2016: Denver Broncos
- 2015: New England Patriots
- 2014: Seattle Seahawks
- 2013: Baltimore Ravens
- 2012: New York Giants
- 2011: Green Bay Packers
- 2010: New Orleans Saints
- 2009: Pittsburgh Steelers
2019 Super Bowl Week Expert Betting News
- Super Bowl 53 Bracket, Rams Patriots Printable Bracket | 2019 NFL Playoff Scores & Results
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets & Picks (Ep. 657)
- Donald Trump Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show Prop Odds
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIII Props
- Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Prop Odds & Picks
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Over for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl DFS Picks (Ep. 656)
- Super Bowl LIII Spread Betting Prediction & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Moneyline Betting Prediction & Pick
- 5 Reasons to Bet the Under for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII MVP Odds & Expert Pick
- How To Bet The Super Bowl LIII Over-Under
- The Best Super Bowl LIII Props
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for the National Anthem Performance
- Super Bowl LIII Injuries That Might Affect Your Bets
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Trends & Stats
- Conference Championship Recap & Super Bowl Odds (Ep. 655)
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- MyBookie Releases Super Bowl Halftime Performance Odds; Questions Whether Politics Will Take Center Stage
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 2nd Edition
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Super Bowl LIII Odds for Possible Matchups – July 18th Edition
- Houston Texans Scorching in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- New England Patriots Look Cold in Super Bowl LIII Futures
- Expert Betting Preview on Six Super Bowl 53 Hopefuls
- Early NFL Betting Odds & Prediction to Win Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Odds for Every Team