Super Bowl 50 did not disappoint. After two weeks of expectation, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos were able to beat the odds and become the latest NFL champion in a game that all football fans will remember for the years to come. In the two weeks prior to the Super Bowl game, the attention largely centered on the two team quarterbacks and what could they do for their teams, but neither Newton or Manning played a main role in the game.It was a game dominated by two great defenses, but at the end Denver’s defense proved to be too much for the Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl 50 win. “Man, we’ve got the best defense on the planet. On the offensive end, we just did enough. That’s what it’s been all year for us with a new system.” Broncos running back C.J. Anderson said after the game. The game is in the books, and now we are all waiting to see what happens next season. But before we enter a state of football hibernation, let’s review the Super Bowl betting odds and get into some early action for next season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.