Super Bowl 50 did not disappoint. After two weeks of expectation, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos were able to beat the odds and become the latest NFL champion in a game that all football fans will remember for the years to come. In the two weeks prior to the Super Bowl game, the attention largely centered on the two team quarterbacks and what could they do for their teams, but neither Newton or Manning played a main role in the game.It was a game dominated by two great defenses, but at the end Denver’s defense proved to be too much for the Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl 50 win. “Man, we’ve got the best defense on the planet. On the offensive end, we just did enough. That’s what it’s been all year for us with a new system.” Broncos running back C.J. Anderson said after the game. The game is in the books, and now we are all waiting to see what happens next season. But before we enter a state of football hibernation, let’s review the Super Bowl betting odds and get into some early action for next season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks