With just two weeks to go before we call an end to the 2015 NFL regular season games, a good number of teams are zealously fighting to claim victories that would take them to the playoffs or at least better their postseason seeding. For others, however, the season is already wasted away, so Week 16 of the NFL lines presents a chance for them to start preparing for next season and discover possible starters for the coming years. Whichever the case, Week 16 will play a significant role for many teams, determining the fate of various players, coaches and even owners, meaning there will be a lot of attention on what happens, starting on Thursday, 24th December. Keeping that in mind, here are our early SU NFL picks for Week 16 games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis