The most-wagered single annual event in the world is the Super Bowl – soccer’s World Cup takes more action overall but that’s a month-long tournament that occurs once every four years – and it brings bettors out of the woodwork. Last year, Super Bowl LI brought in nearly $140 million in handle at the Nevada sportsbooks, and north of $5 billion was wagered across the United States when you factor offshore like our online sportsbook. So, should you bet early or late for Super Bowl LII (One quick aside: This could be the final Super Bowl in the USA where wagering is outlawed outside of Nevada. Many believe the U.S. Supreme Court will finally repeal the federal ban on sports betting and allow states to make their own decisions on the matter. And, believe me, most if not all states will allow it because of revenue possibilities.)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl LII Prop Bets Surrounding the National Anthem
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Pick Based on Past Performances
- Super Bowl 52 Prop Bets for the Philadelphia Eagles
- NFL Off-season Needs For Every Team
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Picks: CBS Experts
- The Most Fun Prop Wagers During the 2018 SB – Eagles vs Patriots
- Super Bowl 52 Betting Preview & Final Score Prediction
- Expert Super Bowl 52 Betting Pick Based on the Money Line
- The Best and Worst Super Bowl 52 Props to Bet On
- Can Eagles Pull Off the Upset at the Super Bowl 52 Betting Lines?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.