With all the four teams in the NFC North standing at a 1-1 record after Week 2, the game between the Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions is guaranteed to be interestingly competitive. So if you’re looking for some valuable NFL betting picks for this coming Sunday, then you should keep reading this. Though they are yet to prove being strong contenders in the division, the Green Bay Packers managed to steal a 24-31 win against the New York Jets. The Packers team is therefore expected to be beaming with confidence as they prepare to meet the Detroit Lions in Ford Field, on Sunday, Sept. 21, at 1:00 PM ET. Meanwhile, the Detroit Lions are looking to get back on track after a humiliating loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks