When we analyze NFL teams when doing our sports betting, it is easy to say that there are certain ones that have great consistency and quality of game. There are those few teams that somehow always reach the NFC or AFC championship games. When looking back a few seasons, we can confidently say that these teams are primarily: New England Patriots, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers and Denver Broncos—as well as several others. You might wonder, what is the element that makes some teams more successful for longer periods of times than the others? Lets take a look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.