Week 2 of the NFL preseason is here, as teams continue to make amends and try to improve on their display from Week One. The Jets will host the Falcons in a game that is set to determine who is swift and smooth on the ball. The Jets are coming into this second game hoping to put a better display compared to what they had against the Lions, while the Falcons will hope to maintain the altitude they attained against the Titans in week one. But just like any other preseason game, we will not have high hopes on a fine display from the two teams, but we do expect some quality as the teams seek success in the NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.