Falcons new head coach Dan Quinn has been a busy man in Atlanta, rearranging the pieces in the team as he tries to get his new house in order. As we prepare for a hive of activities and retake the NFL odds once the training camps begin, here are a couple of key concerns that are still existent in the Falcons camp.
Coming off a season where they ranked second-worst in the NFL in pass rush, coach Quin and defensive passing game coordinator Raheem Morris have some major changes to make in the team ahead of the new season. Commendably, the Falcons have made some decent offseason player additions to strengthen their weak defense from last year. Most notable of them all is first-round pick and No. 8 overall selection Vic Beasley (outside linebacker), who signed a four-year contract worth $14.5 million deal (including an $8.8 million signing bonus.) with the Falcons. If Beasley, arguably the best pass-rusher in his draft class, can master the Quinn’s new scheme, he should be the main guy to help transform Atlanta into a reliable defensive unit.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.