Falcons new head coach Dan Quinn has been a busy man in Atlanta, rearranging the pieces in the team as he tries to get his new house in order. As we prepare for a hive of activities and retake the NFL odds once the training camps begin, here are a couple of key concerns that are still existent in the Falcons camp.
Coming off a season where they ranked second-worst in the NFL in pass rush, coach Quin and defensive passing game coordinator Raheem Morris have some major changes to make in the team ahead of the new season. Commendably, the Falcons have made some decent offseason player additions to strengthen their weak defense from last year. Most notable of them all is first-round pick and No. 8 overall selection Vic Beasley (outside linebacker), who signed a four-year contract worth $14.5 million deal (including an $8.8 million signing bonus.) with the Falcons. If Beasley, arguably the best pass-rusher in his draft class, can master the Quinn’s new scheme, he should be the main guy to help transform Atlanta into a reliable defensive unit.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition