The list of players suspended for the first couple of games in the 2015-2016 NFL season is increasing by the day, with the likes of QB Tom Brady (New England), RE Greg Hardy (Dallas), and RB Le’veon Bell (Pittsburgh) being some of the big-name players that have already been suspended. With the offseason still far from over, more players are likely to join the suspension list, as the NFL continues to deliberate on different cases and appeals by various players. NFL betting fans want to know: What about our usual suspects like Marshawn Lynch and Ndamukong Suh, who have a knack for getting suspended? Or better yet, what about questionable recruits like La’el Collins and Dorial Green-Beckham, who have a tendency of getting into trouble? Will they wait until late into the 2015 season before they get into character, or will they attract trouble as soon as the new season starts? Let’s find out as we prospect the likely candidates for the first 2015 NFL suspension in the section below. If you want us to answer your questions in our next articles, post them in the comments below!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.