Entering the NFL betting season, the Minnesota Vikings have a 12th-ranked strength of schedule, going against a combined opponents’ record of 136-120 (.531). Coming off a 7-9 season in 2014, there is a lot of optimism that the upcoming season will be the time that the Vikings will prove their worth and make a strong run for the 2016 NFL Playoffs. However, with a number of off-field issues like the Adrian Peterson case, and on-field concerns regarding the depth of Minnesota’s roster to challenge the likes of Green Bay and Detroit in the NFC North, can the Vikings surprise us in the NFL odds with an improved season, or will they remain a middle-table team, as they’ve been over the recent years? Read on as we analyze the Vikings and their betting value in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.