Okay NFL betting buffs, in an ongoing effort to assist our MyBookie.ag NFL betting faithful, I’ve got five expert betting tips that you can and should use each and very week as you look to put together a potentially wonderful, winning betting campaign. With that said and the 2015 offseason rolling right along, let’s get started.
With recent NFL rule changes making it tougher than ever for defensive backs to stop aerial passing attacks, elite NFL signal-callers simply have a decided advantage over their lesser counterparts.
If you didn’t know it before, now you know…10 of the 11 quarterbacks who threw the most interceptions in the league in 2013 failed to lead their teams to the postseason. More often than not, the team with the ‘better’ quarterback is the team that comes out on top.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.