The NFL odds for Week 4 present an interesting scenario for sports bettors. There are currently 3 undefeated teams in the NFL at this point of the season, but with Cincinnati Bengals and the Arizona Cardinals on a bye week, only the Philadelphia Eagles will get to defend their record in Week 4. The Eagles will go on the road as 5-point underdogs against Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers. This is despite the fact that the Eagles have dominated recent match-ups against the 49ers, winning 5 of the last 6 straight up and against the spread. The road record of the Eagles has also been impressive as they have gone 6-1 SU and 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road starts. The 49ers have not fared as well, going 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games, which included a 28-20 loss to the Chicago Bears in Week 2 after they had been installed as a 7-point favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns