It’s week 4 of the 2014 of the NFL season. Aside from the domestic violence scandals and suspensions, we’ve seen favorites performing like dogs, so called losers shredding expectations and a ton of sensible injuries that are likely to impact teams in the coming weeks. As the NFL betting odds indicate, there are favorites and dogs entering the week, but despite what the spreads dictate, there are some teams that seem unlikely to win this week simply because of the strength of their rival. Other squads like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are just playing terrible. But before we get to the NFL Week 4, we need to talk about what happened on Week 3: The 0-3 Bucs were demolished by the Falcons 56-14. The Chargers provided Buffalo its first loss of the season at home and continue to grow as a legitimate AFC contender. The Seattle Seahawks beat the Denver Broncos 26-20 in a Super Bowl rematch for many NFL bettors was far superior to Super Bowl XLVIII. The Arizona Cardinals still undefeated after giving Colin Kapernick and the San Francisco 49ers their second straight loss of the season. Only three teams remain undefeated after 3 weeks of action, and against all odds, none of them were seen as a potential contender before the season kicked off. Yes, we’re talking about the Arizona Cardinals, Cincinnati Bengals and Philadelphia Eagles. Now let’s get into the betting action. Who has the worst shot the get a victory in Week 4 of the NFL season?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis