Okay NFL betting aficionados, if simply looking to get through the dog days of summer that make up a major part of the annual NFL offseason period and you want a bit of NFL information to help whet your appetite, then you’re in for a treat! By going back in time once again to compare the careers of two Hall of Fame quarterbacks, (I’m really telling my age now) you’re going to get the dose of NFL fun you need whilst I once again, subject myself to the agerelated taunts of younger NFL enthusiasts everywhere. Having said that, here is a look at the careers of Hall of Fame quarterbacks, Fran Tarkenton and Warren Moon, followed by my selection on which player I believe was the ‘better’ quarterback.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.