Now that the vast majority of the NFL’s free agent signings have come and gone, it’s time online betting fans reflect on some of the decisions that teams made. There are some times when a team signs a free agent who comes in and transforms the team (such as when the Dallas Cowboys signed Deion Sanders to tilt the balance of power in the NFC in their favor against the San Francisco 49ers). There are other times when a free agent signing ends up handcuffing a team for years, especially in the era of the salary cap. Here are some of the 2015 free agent signings that we think will go south quickly.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.