The preseason is commonly known as a time when coaches try out new players and new tactics, before deciding who and what to use in the new season. Week 1 of the preseason evidently followed this trend, as we saw rookies and new signings being thrown into the deep end of the pool, seeking to establish how far they could swim. This makes the preseason lack the importance that the regular season and the postseason bear, but it still carries some level of entertainment and an opportunity to make money in the NFL betting odds. The Seattle Seahawks will be facing the Kansas City Chiefs this week and a preview of this clash is provided below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition