Every year in the NFL, the top draft picks always get the attention of NFL betting fans as they are expected to be franchise players that will lead their team to the Super Bowl. This obviously isn’t the case, because a lot of these top drafted players don’t live up to the expectations. A perfect example of this scenario is the quarterback position. Most teams with the top overall draft pick tend to select quarterbacks hoping he will be the face of their franchise for years and lead them to the promised land. Since 1998, 12 quarterbacks have been selected number one overall, and of the 12, seven have made the Pro Bowl at least once, three have flamed out of the league, and only two have won a Super Bowl. While a lot of top picks in the NFL have been busts, there have been quite a few undrafted players that have turned out to be very productive, and some that have gone on to be stars. Here is a look at some of the best undrafted players that have gone on to become key members of their respective teams.
Harrison made it to five Pro Bowls, was named an All Pro four times, won the Defensive Player of the Year award and was a two time Super Bowl champion.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.