Every year in the NFL, the top draft picks always get the attention of NFL betting fans as they are expected to be franchise players that will lead their team to the Super Bowl. This obviously isn’t the case, because a lot of these top drafted players don’t live up to the expectations.A perfect example of this scenario is the quarterback position. Most teams with the top overall draft pick tend to select quarterbacks hoping he will be the face of their franchise for years and lead them to the promised land. Since 1998, 12 quarterbacks have been selected number one overall, and of the 12, seven have made the Pro Bowl at least once, three have flamed out of the league, and only two have won a Super Bowl.While a lot of top picks in the NFL have been busts, there have been quite a few undrafted players that have turned out to be very productive, and some that have gone on to be stars. Here is a look at some of the best undrafted players that have gone on to become key members of their respective teams.
Harrison made it to five Pro Bowls, was named an All Pro four times, won the Defensive Player of the Year award and was a two time Super Bowl champion.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Predictions of Possible Matchups
- NFL Miami Dolphins Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Houston Texans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Complete Betting Guide for Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Cincinnati Bengals Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Tennessee Titans Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Detroit Lions Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL New England Patriots Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Carolina Panthers Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL Chicago Bears Schedule Betting Odds & Analysis