Now that the 2014 NFL betting season is a little bit further in the past, we’re starting to remember that there were other things happening besides Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson showing just how hypocritical commissioner Roger Goodell is, the Patriots monkeying with air pressure in the football before games and Pete Carroll making one of the worst play calls ever when he had a chance to win the Super Bowl. Take a look at five other things we now know with this season long in the books.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.