As we look forward to the 2015 preseason kickoff on Thursday, here is a look at the best total bets worth considering in the NFL game total off Thursday’s games. The Picks are pretty much elaborative on where the real betting value is. So without further ado, let’s get down to real business.
The Green Bay defense struggled with run defense in 2014. The main concern is whether they will limit the opponents on the ground persists, given that linebacker A. J Hawk was released in the offseason. As fourth pick Jade Ryan figures how to work into the defense through the preseason, the coaches will definitely be keeping an eye on him if he can be the team’s next leader at linebackers. Meanwhile, QB Aaron Rodgers and his receiving corps from 2014 stay intact, while newly acquired third round pick Ty Montgomery and QB Brett Hundley should rise to the occasion in the preseason games with good performances.For the Patriots, the Deflategate scandal talks still dominate the NFL conversations, and although Tom Brady is eligible to participate in the Patriots preseason games, more focus will be on Jimmy Garoppolo who will replace him early next month during the regular season suspensions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?