As we look forward to the 2015 preseason kickoff on Thursday, here is a look at the best total bets worth considering in the NFL game total off Thursday’s games. The Picks are pretty much elaborative on where the real betting value is. So without further ado, let’s get down to real business.
The Green Bay defense struggled with run defense in 2014. The main concern is whether they will limit the opponents on the ground persists, given that linebacker A. J Hawk was released in the offseason. As fourth pick Jade Ryan figures how to work into the defense through the preseason, the coaches will definitely be keeping an eye on him if he can be the team’s next leader at linebackers. Meanwhile, QB Aaron Rodgers and his receiving corps from 2014 stay intact, while newly acquired third round pick Ty Montgomery and QB Brett Hundley should rise to the occasion in the preseason games with good performances.
For the Patriots, the Deflategate scandal talks still dominate the NFL conversations, and although Tom Brady is eligible to participate in the Patriots preseason games, more focus will be on Jimmy Garoppolo who will replace him early next month during the regular season suspensions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.