If ever there were an NFL Franchise that defined the name ‘Cinderella,’ it would undoubtedly be the Eli Manning-led New York Giants. After pulling off a pair of Cinderella kind of campaigns to win their last two Super Bowl titles, the G-Men will be looking to don their ‘glass slippers’ once again when the 2015 NFL betting regular season gets underway in September. This look at the Giants’ chances for a magical, Cinderella campaign in 2015, will both inform and entertain.
New York added seven new players this offseason and brought back a half-dozen of their own free agents. Sure, they didn’t add any ‘big-name’ star t their roster, but they did add what appears to be some quality, starting with talented former New England Patriots running back Shane Vereen.
While the now, fifth-year back has never rushed for more than the 391 yards he got last season, Vereen has averaged over 4.0 yards per carry in each of the last three seasons after getting just 15 carries as a rookie in 2011.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.