At this very moment it is hard for NFL betting fans to get a good sense of where the New York Giants are heading after just a couple of offseason practices, but here are some key questions emerging from the team’s OTA practices and minicamp activities:
The New York Giants seemingly can’t keep away the injury bug that has continuously claimed victims in the offseason in a mixture of long-term and short-term injuries. At the start of the offseason, tackle Will Beatty became the first victim, suffering a torn pectoral muscle that is expected to sideline him for at least half of the upcoming season. Since then, the list has continuously grown, including Odell Beckham’s hamstring issues, Nat Berhe’s calf issue, the nasty torn patellar tendon that Victor Cruz is rehabbing, defensive end Robert Ayers’s leg injury, linebacker Devon Kennard’s ankle injury and rookie Owamagbe Odighizuwa’s knee soreness, all which limited the players from sufficient practice. Of course, no one can predict injuries, but the manner in which these Giants are getting injured is simply too alarming to go unnoticed. Either the training regimen being used by the team is wrong, or the players are not given enough time to recuperate when they get injured. Whatever the case is, there’ll be a serious need for the Giants to find a way of keeping down the injuries, or else they’ll be entering with an injury-laden squad that will limit their success in the NFL betting lines and odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?