- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Giants Betting Insights
- New York’s games have gone under the point total in five out of seven opportunities this season (71.4%).
- New York has put together a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Giants are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 17.4, is 10.6 fewer than the 28 the Eagles have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, New York is 1-2 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 28 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have put together a 2-1-1 overall record and a 1-3 record against the spread.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has put together a losing 2-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are just 0-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Four Philadelphia’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its outings).
- The Giants defense has allowed 24.9 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.3 the Eagles have scored.
- In games where Philadelphia scores at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When New York allows opposing offenses to put 24.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
|Eagles (+1.5)||Eagles 24 Giants 23|
Giants vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
Philadelphia has an edge against New York over the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. The Giants are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Eagles. Philadelphia outscored New York 138-90 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/22/2020||Eagles||Eagles||-5.00||44.50||-245||+210||442-325 PHI||22-21 PHI|
|12/29/2019||Eagles||Giants||-4||44||-210||+180||400-397 PHI||34-17 PHI|
|12/9/2019||Eagles||Eagles||-9||45.5||-435||+360||418-255 PHI||23-17 PHI|
|11/25/2018||N/A||Eagles||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-341 NYG||25-22 PHI|
|10/11/2018||N/A||Giants||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||401-379 NYG||34-13 PHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- Philadelphia has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Philadelphia has hit the over two times in their last three games.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed