The New York Giants walk into the visitor’s locker room at MetLife Stadium on Sunday. In the Giants-Jets matchup in Week 10, the Jets are the home team. Both New York squads have struggled this season. Will the Giants win and cover as the favorite? Or, will the New York Jets pick it up for the interstate victory? Check out the NFL odds, analysis and a free pick for Giants vs Jets!
Giants vs Jets NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Nov. 9 at 1:00 pm ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Giants -2 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 43 ½
Why New York Giants are a good bet -2 ½?
The New York Giants are only 2-7 straight-up. They’re 3-6 against the spread. NYG won’t provide their backers confidence. Well, they won’t except in this matchup. The Giants, by far, have played better this season than the New York Jets. Even in this past Monday’s 18-37 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, the Giants showed signs that they’re on the right track.
NYG has faced Minnesota, New England, and Dallas in 3 of their last 5 games. The Jets are a reprieve for this team. They should win and cover because they’re better than the New York Jets.
- Total Yards: 326.8
- Passing Yards: 224.7
- Rushing Yards: 102.1
- Points Scored: 19.6
- Total Yards: 391.4
- Passing Yards: 263.6
- Rushing Yards: 127.9
- Points Allowed: 28.3
Why New York Jets are a good bet +2 ½?
Although the Jets head back home after losing 18-26 to the Miami Dolphins, all hope is not lost. NYJ’s offense has played much better in their last couple of matchups. Not only that, but the Jets return home to MetLife Stadium for this game. The New York Jets should be more focused on Sunday. Their talent level isn’t that far off from the Giants. If Sam Darnold doesn’t make too many mistakes, the Jets can pull off the straight-up victory.
- Total Yards: 223.5
- Passing Yards: 157.2
- Rushing Yards: 66.2
- Points Scored: 12
- Total Yards: 352.2
- Passing Yards: 263
- Rushing Yards: 89.2
- Points Allowed: 26.4
NFL Week 11 Betting Trends for Giants vs Jets
- Giants are 9-2 in the last 11 road games
- Giants are 1-4 in the last 5 games overall
- The total went OVER in 5 of the NY Giants’ last 5 games on the road
- Jets are 2-8-1 ATS in the last 11 games overall
- Jets are 0-4 ATS versus a team with a losing record
- The total went OVER in 4 of NY Jets’ last 6 games
Giants vs Jets Final NFL Betting Analysis
The New York Jets have had a disappointing season. The Jets were supposed to be the second-best team in the AFC East. They only have a single win and appear to be worse now than they were earlier in the season.
Losing to the Miami Dolphins was horrendous. What’s disturbing is how Ryan Fitzpatrick torched the Jets for 3 touchdown passes. The Jets face a rookie quarterback this Sunday, though. Daniel Jones, the Giants’ quarterback, doesn’t have many weapons to throw the football too.
Sterling Shephard might miss this contest. Evan Engram is listed as questionable. Saquon Barkley is healthy. He won’t lead the Giants to victory by himself. This sets up for a moneyline underdog play.
The New York Jets are terrible. Even though that’s true, they have an edge at the quarterback position. Back the Jets straight-up.
NFL Free Pick: New York Jets moneyline
More NFL Week 10 Betting News
- Seahawks vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Expert Analysis
- Chargers vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Vikings vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- Panthers vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Chiefs vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Rams vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds & Game Analysis
- Dolphins vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- Giants vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week Ten Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 748)
- Falcons vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 10 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Bills vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Lions vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 10 Lines, Preview & Prediction