Venue: Bank of America Stadium Date: Saturday, August 22, 2015 Time: 7:00 PM ET TV: WFOR (CBS/4 – Miami), WCCB (CW/18 – Charlotte)
Juice goes behind the back!! pic.twitter.com/mxVVaghkrS— Miami Dolphins (@MiamiDolphins) August 21, 2015
The Dolphins and the Panthers will be meeting this coming Saturday for a matchup that will be interesting to watch due to the extreme physical nature of both teams. To add to the already built anticipation of the game, the Dolphins (after a splashy spending in the offseason) are seeking to record their first win of the preseason, following their loss to the Bears. The Panthers, on the flipside, are looking for their second straight win, having edged off the Bills a week ago. Which of these two teams will have the last laugh in this forthcoming fixture? Let’s find out in our NFL odds analysis that is prepared below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.