Although most of the rules and nature of games in college football are more-or-less the same with those of the NFL, the two leagues are far from similar. In essence, that is the reason players like Tim Tebow and Johnny Manziel were major hits in college, but are yet to replicate their success in the Pros. In coaching, the transition from success in college football odds to success in NFL sportsbetting has been similarly complicated, with some celebrated NCAAF coaches failing miserably in the National Football League. Here are some of the noteworthy coaches who jumped from a life of success in college football to one of disaster in the NFL:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.