One of the reasons why the NFL is a great sport is it’s unpredictable. At one point, a team may look like they will have it easy through to the championship, only for them to flop, as some underestimated team surprisingly prospers. This is also true for players, as not all those who are regarded highly live to expectations. 2014, just like the seasons before it, came with its share of player disappointments, and as a way of cautiously preparing for the new football betting season, here are some star NFL players that failed to live up to the expectations about them.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.