The Green Bay Packers may have limped to what looks like an uninspiring 7-9 record a year ago, but the fact of the matter is that the Pack played to their full potential last season seeing as how all-world quarterback Aaron Rodgers missed nine games a year ago before attempting a late comeback that eventually proved too little too late. Now, as Green Bay gets set for the upcoming 2018 campaign the Packers are looking to get back to being a playoff participant and hopefully, a legitimate Super Bowl contender. While I don’t see Rodgers and company as being among the most elite teams in the NFC this coming season, the Packers do have a chance of winning a bunch of games if only because they have the incomparable Rodgers on their sideline. No matter how many games the Packers win this coming season, there are a bunch of games on their 2018 docket that NFL betting enthusiasts just shouldn’t miss out on betting on this coming season. If you’re looking for NFL betting value on Green Bay this coming season, then look no further. I’ve got you covered.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.