The Green Bay Packers (9-3) visit the Detroit Lions (5-7) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 in matchup between NFC North rivals at Ford Field. Detroit is an 7.5-point underdog. The point total is set at 55.0 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — seven out of 12 — have hit the over (58.3%).
- Green Bay has put together an 8-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Packers average points scored this season (31.6) and the Lions points allowed (29.8) are within 1.8 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Detroit is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.8 points.
Lions Betting Insights
- Eight Detroit’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers defense has allowed 24.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 23.8 the Lions have scored.
- In games where Detroit scores at least 23.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 24.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Packers (-7.5)||Over (55)||Packers 33 Lions 22|
- The Packers and their opponents have scored at least 55.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 opportunities (50%) this year.
- The Lions and their opponents have added up to score more than 55.0 points in 50% of their matchups this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- The Packers and the Lions combine to average 0.4 more points per game than the total of 55.0 set for this matchup.
- The Packers and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 less points per game than the point total of 55.0 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Packers games this season is 1.5 more points than the total of 55.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Lions games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 55.0 in this outing.
Packers vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Green Bay holds an edge against Detroit in the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The Lions are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Packers. Detroit has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 125 points while Green Bay scored 111.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/20/2020||Packers||Packers||-6.50||50.50||-286||+245||488-307 GB||42-21 GB|
|12/29/2019||Packers||Lions||-13.5||44||-770||+600||432-305 GB||23-20 GB|
|10/14/2019||Packers||Packers||-3.5||47||-182||+160||447-299 GB||23-22 GB|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-175 DET||31-0 DET|
|10/7/2018||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||521-264 GB||31-23 DET|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Green Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Green Bay. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59 points over their last three games, 4.0 more than the 55.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Detroit is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Detroit has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 5.0 points fewer than the 55.0 total given for this matchup.
Packers: DE Billy Winn: Out (Triceps), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), C Corey Linsley: Out (Knee), RB Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Ankle), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), FS Raven Greene: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Concussion), TE Jace Sternberger: Questionable (Concussion), RB Dexter Williams: Out (Undisclosed), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB A.J. Dillon: Out (Illness), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee)
Lions: CB Desmond Trufant: Out (Hamstring), DT Danny Shelton: Out (Knee), DE Trey Flowers: Out (Wrist), OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Questionable (Foot), CB Tony McRae: Out (Knee), WR Kenny Golladay: Questionable (Hip), RB Kerryon Johnson: Questionable (Knee), DE Da’Shawn Hand: Questionable (Groin), OT Tyrell Crosby: Questionable (Ankle), FB Nick Bawden: Out (Torn Acl), CB Mike Ford: Questionable (Back), DE Austin Bryant: Questionable (Thigh), FS C.J. Moore: Questionable (Ankle), RB D’Andre Swift: Questionable (Illness), DE Julian Okwara: Questionable (Leg), CB Jeff Okudah: Questionable (Shoulder), DT Jashon Cornell: Out (Left Achilles)
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers