Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are on a red-hot roll, having won their final six regular season contests, including their 31-24 finale win over the Detroit Lions to win the NFC North division title. If you want to know what likely lies in store for the Pack as they get set for their wild card playoff showdown against the New York Giants, then you’re in luck as I offer up my expert postseason betting analysis on the Pack. Let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks