The Chicago Bears (5-5) take a four-game losing streak into a matchup with the Green Bay Packers (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is a 9.5-point favorite in the game. The game’s over/under is set at 44.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has put together a 6-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- The Packers, on average, score 9.9 more points per game this season (30.8) than the Bears allow (20.9).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Green Bay is 5-1 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20.9 points or fewer this year, the Bears have accumulated a 3-2 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
Bears Betting Insights
- Just seven of Chicago’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (30% of its outings).
- Chicago is 5-5 against the spread.
- The Bears have averaged 6.7 fewer points per game this season (19.1) than the Packers have allowed (25.8).
- Chicago is 4-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.1 points this season.
- Green Bay is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.8 points.
|Packers (-9.5)||Over (44)||Packers 29 Bears 19|
- The average total the Packers have had set in games this season is 12.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bears this year is 4.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Packers and their opponents have scored no less than 44.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 10 games (100%) this year.
- Chicago has played in three games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 44.0 points.
- The Packers and the Bears combine to average 5.9 more points per game than the over/under of 44.0 set for this matchup.
- The Packers and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game than the over/under of 44.0 set in this matchup.
Packers vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Green Bay holds a 4-1 advantage over Chicago. The Packers are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Bears. Green Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 95 points while Chicago notched 79.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/15/2019||Packers||Packers||-4.5||41||-210||+180||429-292 CHI||21-13 GB|
|9/5/2019||Bears||Bears||-3||47||-167||+148||254-213 CHI||10-3 GB|
|12/16/2018||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||332-323 CHI||24-17 CHI|
|9/9/2018||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||370-294 GB||24-23 GB|
|11/12/2017||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||342-323 GB||23-16 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.3 points over their last three games, 9.3 more than the 44.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Green Bay has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Green Bay. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Bears have averaged a total of 40.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.3 less than this matchup’s over/under of 44.0.
- Chicago has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Chicago. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Packers: G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), C Corey Linsley: Questionable (Back), RB Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Ribs), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), CB Kevin King: Questionable (Achilles), NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), CB Josh Jackson: Questionable (Concussion), WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling: Questionable (Achilles), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), WR Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee), RB Dexter Williams: Out (Undisclosed), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB A.J. Dillon: Out (Illness), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), LB Krys Barnes: Out (Illness)
Bears: DB Sherrick McManis: Questionable (Hand), CB Buster Skrine: Questionable (Ankle), WR Dwayne Harris: Out (Triceps), QB Nick Foles: Doubtful (Hip), DT Akiem Hicks: Questionable (Hamstring), OT Bobby Massie: Out (Knee), OT Charles Leno Jr.: Questionable (Toe), CB Artie Burns: Out (Torn Acl), DE Roy Robertson-Harris: Out (Shoulder), DB Tre Roberson: Out (Foot), RB Tarik Cohen: Out (Knee), G Rashaad Coward: Questionable (Ankle), G James Daniels: Out (Pectoral), K Eddy Piñeiro: Out (Groin), TE Darion Clark: Out (Shoulder), OL Lachavious Simmons: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host