As is the case every year, several general managers and head coaches, including Jim Harbaugh, Phil Emery, Rex Ryan, John Idzik and Marc Trestman, were evicted from their positions at the end of the 2014-2015 NFL season. However, a good number of these coaches landed new jobs (either in the NFL or NCAA Football), giving them a chance for redemption. In total, seven NFL teams replaced their head coaches from last year, and with a new season full of NFL odds looming ahead, the endless cycle of coaches being in the hot seat is going to start again. With some coaches carrying a ton of baggage from the past seasons and others expected to perform right away in their new jobs, here are the NFL coaches who are likely to find themselves in quagmire in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.