As is the case every year, several general managers and head coaches, including Jim Harbaugh, Phil Emery, Rex Ryan, John Idzik and Marc Trestman, were evicted from their positions at the end of the 2014-2015 NFL season. However, a good number of these coaches landed new jobs (either in the NFL or NCAA Football), giving them a chance for redemption.In total, seven NFL teams replaced their head coaches from last year, and with a new season full of NFL odds looming ahead, the endless cycle of coaches being in the hot seat is going to start again. With some coaches carrying a ton of baggage from the past seasons and others expected to perform right away in their new jobs, here are the NFL coaches who are likely to find themselves in quagmire in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?