Week 3 of the pro football season was compounded with very close betting calls, some surprising scores, routine victories and injuries that could impact the NFL game lines for the coming week. It also brought some disappointments, however, the weekend action was one of the most entertaining of the year so far, but for those who missed out the games, here are some of the biggest highlights: -The Arizona Cardinals improved to 3-0 with a win over the 49ers. -The Philadelphia Eagles became the first team in NFL history to win their first three games after trailing by 10 points. -The Seahawks needed OT to do beat the Denver Broncos in a rematch of Super Bowl XLVIII. – Only three teams remain undefeated after 3 weeks. Now, there’s still one game left before we close Week 3, but having in mind that Week 4 is just around the corner and that with it comes a myriad of betting opportunities, it is time to revise some of the best odds and games entering Week 4.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?