Week 3 of the pro football season was compounded with very close betting calls, some surprising scores, routine victories and injuries that could impact the NFL game lines for the coming week. It also brought some disappointments, however, the weekend action was one of the most entertaining of the year so far, but for those who missed out the games, here are some of the biggest highlights: -The Arizona Cardinals improved to 3-0 with a win over the 49ers. -The Philadelphia Eagles became the first team in NFL history to win their first three games after trailing by 10 points. -The Seahawks needed OT to do beat the Denver Broncos in a rematch of Super Bowl XLVIII. – Only three teams remain undefeated after 3 weeks. Now, there’s still one game left before we close Week 3, but having in mind that Week 4 is just around the corner and that with it comes a myriad of betting opportunities, it is time to revise some of the best odds and games entering Week 4.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.