The Houston Texans have been a model of consistency in posting three straight 9-7 records while reaching the playoffs in each of the last two seasons. While this would be a pretty impressive feat for any franchise, the Texans admittedly have bigger goals heading into the 2017 season, particularly after drafting gifted quarterback Deshaun Watson in this year’s NFL Draft. Whether the Texans exceed the nine-win mark and make an extended playoff run or not, there are a handful of ‘must-bet’ games on Houston’s 2017 schedule that no NFL betting enthusiast should miss out on. Thanks to yours truly, I have identified six of Houston’s must-bet matchups for the coming season and have a half-dozen accompanying expert ATS picks to go along with them. Now, let’s get to it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.