NFL Prop Bets — What they are aboutProposition bets are commonly used in NFL betting, especially when it comes to the Super Bowl. This type of bet happens when a bookie plans a certain case scenario and enables you to put your bet on this scenario (will it happen or not). Proposition bets are part of a bigger bet group called exotic bets. As the name itself says, an exotic bet is when you can bet on different elements of a game besides the final outcome (such bets are props, parlays or futures).
Here are some examples of proposition bets:
- Who will win the game before it starts?
- Who will score first touchdown?
- What will be the quarterback’s completion percentage?
- How many passing yards will there be?
- What will Katy Perry wear when the Super Bowl show starts?