One of the most intriguing wagers available for Super Bowl 51 is the OVER/UNDER, with the point total currently set at 58.5. The reason this one is such a tough call is because you have a pair of teams whose strengths are very different. The Atlanta Falcons are an offensive juggernaut that led the league in scoring, while the Patriots are bringing the number one defense to the big game in Houston in a couple of weeks. The biggest question that needs to be answered before making this wager is which of these two units is going to shine brightest in the Super Bowl. If the Falcons offense rises up, we may get into a shootout that takes the point total beyond the bookies amount, while a big performance from the Patriots D may help keep things on the lower scoring side of things. Let’s dig a little deeper into what each team did in the OVER/UNDER throughout the course of the season. Before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.